Clean-22® coating technology now extends the range and power of 22 WMR. Maxi-Mag® Segmented HP uses the exclusive polymer bullet coating to greatly reduce copper and lead fouling in the barrel—without leaving a residue. Its Segmented Hollow Point splits into three equal-size pieces on impact, tripling the number of wound channels. The polymer coating allows this separation at much lower velocities and longer distances than a conventional copper jacket. The bullet’s overall geometry is optimized for accuracy, and dependable CCI® priming and propellant provide flawless cycling through semi-automatics and all 22 WMR firearms.
- The industry’s only segmenting hollow-point bullet in 22 WMR
- Polymer bullet coating greatly reduces lead fouling in the barrel without leaving residue
- Allows expansion at lower velocities than copper-jacketed bullets
- Reduces the risk of penetration through the target and beyond
- Optimized bullet geometry for improved accuracy
- 50-count box
|Bullet Style||Segmented Hollow Point|
There are no reviews yet.